When looking at the latest fashion for boys many trends will seem familiar as styles, colors and silhouettes are inspired by men’s fashion.
Latest Fashion For Boys
To feel truly fashionable boys should find clothes they feel confident and comfortable in. Whether you feel best blending into the crowd or finding a signature style via clothes there are options out there so just look carefully.
If your young man is wary of trying new trends, instead of following trends completely to the last detail, work with your basic fashion pieces and then choose key accessories or investment pieces. For instance investment pieces could include: outerwear, bags, and/or sneakers.
Latest Style For Boys
The latest styles for boys in 2011 see some trends comeback and new ones emerging for the season.
• Stripes in all widths and colors are popular for boy’s tees and sweaters.
• Fun and whimsical prints on bold colored tees, clothing brand No Added Sugar has some very cool examples currently online.
• Windbreakers have come back into trend in particular in dark shades such as navy, black, brown and khaki.
• Hooded sweaters with zip fastenings with slogans and appliqués badges are popular for fall/winter 2011.
• Boots in shorter lengths are great for the colder months and toughens up any outfit, think safari boots!
• Warm beanie hats are great accessories for the fall/winter season; as well as keeping the kids heads cozy they make boys look every inch the cool guy!
• Backpacks in traditional styles are making a huge comeback in all colors and prints.
Top Fashion For Boys
1. Skechers for kids in the Skull & Bones print, the skull embellishment is popular with young boys and the skechers are light and comfortable to wear all day.
2. Rock n roll vintage inspired tees. The most popular around the celebrity circuit currently are the Rolling Stone tees.
3. Denim jeans are always a staple item for boys. The style depends on the preferences of the wearer as you can find them in tight skater style, baggy casual style, and smart straight-legged jeans. The following brands carry jeans in kids sizes: 7 for All Mankind, True Religion, Paige Denim, Rock & Republic, Paper Denim, and Diesel.
Brands and stores to look at:
• Children’s Place
• Junk Food
• No Added Sugar
• Old Navy
• Trunk Ltd.
Whether parents can afford to spend extravagant amounts of money or want to stick to a budget there are brands available for all price points.
Browse online or explore the shops and find your boys style.